Our approach to Project Management is to work collaboratively with both the client’s design team and the supply chain to minimise risk, maximise opportunity and ultimately give delivery and cost certainty throughout the project. We oversee activities ranging from planning, coordination, scheduling and cost control, to design, construction and commissioning.
By listening to and understanding our clients' needs, our team develops bespoke solutions and collaborates with others. We understand that 'one size does not fit all' and have the capability and experience to tailor our services to the individual client. Continuous quality improvement is a key feature of our Project Management service, as we seek to exceed our clients' expectations at all times.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Through our extensive construction and property sector experience - both in a Project and Programme Management function - we understand why projects too often fail, and therefore focus on the key areas for success:
- Establishing clear links between the project and the organisation’s key strategic priorities
- Establishing clear senior management, ownership and leadership
- Establishing effective engagement with stakeholders
- Incorporating our skills and proven approach to project management and risk management
- Evaluating proposals that are driven by long-term value, rather than just looking at the initial price
- Breaking down the development and implementation into manageable steps
- Integrating the project team effectively between the client and the supply chain
Knowledge transfer is one of our key strengths and our consistent approach to learning from one part of the programme to the next, is an area in which we excel. We ensure that for each project we complete, we review and learn and will pass on this valuable knowledge to our teams and future clients.
With a strong track record, our team can help your project run smoothly and succeed.
To find out how we can help you – just contact us on 01780 755 751 or email us.